Although we provide legal services and consultation in all aspects of the law, some of the practice areas we specialize in include:
- Business consulting, corporate transactions, financing, strategies and implementation
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Formation of corporations, LLC's, partnerships and sole proprietorships
- Commercial and residential real estate law, including title services, contract and lease review, negotiations and preparation
- Civil litigation with a speciality in commercial litigation, business disputes and collections, commercial and residential landlord interests, creditor rights
- Construction and mechanic's lien litigation
- Wills and Probate
Our firm offers a wide range of legal representation concentrating in business law, real estate law, as well as commercial litigation. For our clients interested in starting their own business, we can guide you in the purchase of a business, the formation of corporations and/or partnerships, and continued business consulting once ownership is established. We also offer legal advice for current business owners looking to sell their business, or deal with the often stressful details of commercial litigation and business disputes. Along with business concerns, we can assist with legal solutions for commercial and residential landlord interests, creditor rights, wills, and probate issues.
Over the years, we have strived to tailor our services to each client’s individual needs and concerns. Our offices are located in the Coral Springs/ Parkland area, but we are available to render legal services throughout South Florida.